• 2-1/2” Lift Capacity in 4 different drill bit sizes (1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8” and 1/2”). As an option, the machine can be ordered with a 2” maximum lift capacity providing a wider range of available hole sizes (1/8” to 1/2”)
• Safe to Operate - Spindle motor automatically turns on when the pull-down lever is moved and automatically switches off when the lever returns to the up position.
• Conveniently Located Chip Collectors - Located around the spindle, they include a sight gauge to signify when the cups are full and need to be emptied. The cups also serve as SAFETY COVERS with interlock switches. When removed to change the drill bit or to empty the paper chips, power to the motor is locked out until the cups are replaced.
• Adjustable Backgauge Stops - The backgauge includes four adjustable stops for drilling multiple hole pattern jobs. Just flip the switch and move your pile to the next setting.
• Adjustable Margins - Thumb screws easily lock the backgauge to the drill table. To adjust your margins, simply loosen the screws and line-up the gauge with the dual scales located on the drill table. Hole locations can be drilled up to a 2.5” margin from the edge of the paper.
Drill Head Operation - Hand Lever
Drill Sizes Available - 1/8" to 1/2" / 3 to 13 mm
Lift Capacity - 2-1/2" / 6.4cm
Minimum Distance Between Holes - 3/8" center to center / 9.5 mm
Maximum Distance Drill To Side Guide - 9-7/8" / 25.1 cm
Maximum Margin Hole Center To Sheet Edge - 2-1/2" / 6.4 cm
Side Guide Trip - Manual
Table Space - 18" x 19" / 46 x 48 cm
Overall Height - 22-3/8" / 56.8 cm
Overall Width - 24" / 61 cm
Overall Length - 21.2" / 53.9 cm
Net Weight (approximate) - 70 lbs / 32 kg
Shipping Weight (approximate) - 90 lbs / 41 kg
115 Volts, 1 Phase, 60 Hz, 2.7 Amps (service size 15 Amps)